Wednesday 25 April 2012

Our SIG

There will be an IFE TSAG (Technical Services and Advisory Group) meeting this Friday at which the special interest groups will be discussed. Please forward any views and opinions to me if you have time.
I will continue to lobby for investment in a good quality forum site for our group. I believe it is the best, most immediate and cost effective way of developing membership involvement.
In the longer term I will also lobby for a dedicated IFE FI qualification by examination.
I am sure the new IFE journal will require much involvement from SIGs so please start work on articles in advance.
With effect from May 1st I will be full time employed by IFIC Forensics. Part of my remit will be to recruit further investigators.
I personally see this as a conflict of interest and for that reason I would prefer to step down as chair. One or more of you may be better able or placed to take up the reins of this SIG. We are not burdoned by a formal constitution so please let me know if you would be interested. There is great potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment